Monday, September 11, 2017

Parent Hopes and Dreams "homework"

Hopes and Dreams!

Dear 2S Families:

Next week we will be talking about our hopes and dreams for our year in second grade! I have some BIG hopes and dreams for this year and I can’t wait to hear what big plans our students have! And now you have some homework!

I would like for you to share your hopes and dreams for your child for the year. What do you want them to learn? What do you want them to accomplish? What are your goals for your child?

Please write one hope and dream that you have for your child on the back of this paper and return it to me by this Friday, 9/15. I will be using your child’s hopes and dreams along with your hopes and dreams to create a puzzle display that will remind us of what we’re working for! The puzzle reminds us that we are all working together for success!

Thank you for taking the time to help your child reach their goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment